FAQ: Links to Wedding Officiants and Wedding Resources
- Cantor Beth Garfinkle Hancock - Beth performs weddings and baby namings as well as b'nai mitzvah home schooling and ceremonies. Trained in both the Reform and Conservative Jewish traditions, Beth (aka Batyah) has a special place in her heart for modern families, new ideas and interfaith love. Based out of NJ but will travel.
- Cindy Matchett - (Massachusetts) An artist and mom and celebrant officiant who supports couples in finding their own voices in the midst of wedding chaos, and in creating personal wedding experiences. Originated the new tradition of the Foundation Covenant for same-sex couples, which I am proud to offer.
- Chris and Becca Photography - Connecticut and Destination wedding photographers.
- Advah Designs - Sarah makes some of the most original and artistic chuppahs I have ever seen. Highly recommended.
- Offbeat Bride - A great website and resource that provides "positive encouragement to couples who are trying to retain their identities through the drama and pressure of wedding planning." I am a proud Featured Vendor.
- Ketubah Tree - Michelle is a painter who creates beautiful ketubot from her intricate amd stylized paintings of trees and nature.
- Archival pen for signing your ketubah - This archival pen is perfect for signing your ketubah. It uses pigmet inks, just like the ketubah, so it will not fade over time.
- Simple frame to protect your ketubah at the ceremony - It is a good idea to have a simple frame at your ceremony. It lets you quickly protect your ketubah after signing it, and makes it easier to display during the reception. I used this style of clip frame in my own wedding. An alterative box frame is also available.
- Wikipedia on Ketubahs - the Wikipedia entry on ketubot, with links to more information on Jewish traditions
- A tool to reverse the direction of Hebrew text - a tool I made to fix a problem many text editors have with Hebrew text
- The New Jewish Wedding - A popular guide to planning a Jewish wedding.
- Celebrating Interfaith Marriages - A guide to creating a Jewish/Christian ceremony.
- What is a Jew? - A good introduction to Judaism for Interfaith couples.
- Complete Dictionary of English and Hebrew First Names - The authority on Hebrew names and how to spell them.
Add your link - If you are a wedding professional who provides a unique product or service, and would like to have your link added to this resource page, please contact me.